How to Make a Christmas Supper Healthy
Already planned your Christmas dinner? Start now to think about the most magical night of the year, but this time in a more healthy manner!
There is no how to think in the christmas supper, without imagine a large table and abundant. It is a night without major restrictions, where, in the family, to savor the happy moments. For the scale to not be alarmed and do not have to incorporate in the new year’s resolutions, to lose the pounds we’ve gained this season, there are a few options to make this night more healthy.
Without losing the tradition, there are some small changes that make all the difference in calorie intake and that can be taken into account in the cooking of the christmas dinner.
SOME CARE IN COOKING
- Swap the sugar for sweetener (stevia, for example);
- Use skimmed milk instead of regular milk;
- Whenever you use eggs, to put a greater amount of light;
- Consider making some sweets in the oven, instead of opting for the frying;
- Cinnamon is a thermogenic, that is, accelerates the calorie expenditure of your body and increases the metabolism. Use it to sprinkle on your desserts;
- Use the options integrals, as in the case of French toast, use whole grain bread;
- Abuse of the herbs and a little pepper. The salt is not a good friend.
After being prepared, and as important as your cooking is the ritual of the meal. We leave you some tips so that you do not lose your head in the christmas supper.
AT THE TABLE: 10 TIPS
- Start the meal with a good bowl of soup to control your appetite;
- Serve only once, and secure a larger portion of vegetables and protein;
- Do not abuse of alcoholic beverages, are very caloric;
- Keep hydrated: go to drinking infusions (green tea, horsetail, artichoke…) in between meals;
- Eat dessert immediately after dinner and a small plate, so will still be satisfied and will not put in the dish more things;
- Go easy on the olive oil, despite being part of the base of the mediterranean diet, should be consumed in moderation;
- Try sweet potato, instead of the traditional;
- Eat fruit such as pineapple, with diuretic properties and detoxifying, as dessert and in between meals;
- In spite of these days being spent mostly in the comfort of our homes, and to compensate for some deviations in your diet, take the time to gather the family and make a trip to see the lights at christmas.
- Increase physical activity during these weeks, doing more walks or races , and going to the gym.
The Active Life leaves you with a recipe of French toast friends from his waist and that can serve on christmas supper. To 8 slices golden in the oven use the following ingredients.
– Ingredients –
- wholemeal bread sliced
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons of stevia
- 150 ml of soy beverage light
- cinnamon (powder and stick)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil for greasing the pan
– Mode of preparation –
- In a pan place the milk, stevia, lemon peel and the cinnamon stick. Simmer over low heat and reserve. Next, beat the two eggs.
- Then pass each slice of bread with milk already boiled and the egg. Then, place all the slices on the baking tray, previously greased with olive oil.
- Finally, take them to the oven for 15 minutes, turning them to dourarem of both sides.
- Once ready, finish with a little cinnamon.
The christmas supper is considered to be one of the seasons most magical of the year, and should not be marked by constraint, but by the power of conscious and happy, along with your. Feed the heart!
20 Meals and Snacks Kids Can Help Make
25 Healthy Holiday Salad Recipes
Healthy winter recipes
Crown Roast with Apricot Dressing Recipe
Jalapeno Poppers Recipe | Ree Drummond
Sheet Pan Dinner Ideas: Food Network
Seafood paella recipe
21+ Best Ground Beef Recipes for Lunch and Dinner …
Mediterranean Pork and Orzo Recipe
on top of spaghetti all covered with blood
10 Things Every Guy Must Do To Make A Woman Feel Better …
Taco-Stuffed Pasta Shells Recipe
Your Top 10 Recipes of 2015
What I Had for Dinner: February 18, 2012: Pumpkin Waffle …
Spiced Pork Tenderloin & Roasted Potatoes & Green Onions …
German Desserts • Original German Recipes
Chickpea and Butternut Squash Curry
15 of the Best Leftover Turkey Recipes Ever
Casual Christmas Eve Supper
Watermelon Feta Mint Skewers